Hello Moshi Monters lovers. Here is a list of all the Moshi Monsters New Moshlings that are not yet released into the Moshi Monsters world. Moshi Monsters is always coming out with new moshlings and they have revealed a lot of them that are not released yet.
We have put together a long list of Moshlings that you will see in the near future. Below you will find a short description of each moshling that you will see later on. Some may be released sooner than others.
We don’t know which Moshlings will be released first; however, we do know that Moshi Mosnters is coming out with some cool ones in the next few months.
Moshi Monsters New Moshlings
Here are the Moshlings that have not been released yet. Learn about them by reading their descriptions.
1. Prof. Heff Moshling – Prof. Heff is part of the Brainies set and is number 176 of all the Moshlings. He belongs to the Molecular Chef species and is an ultra rare Moshling. You may have to spend some time trying to catch him.
2. Lurgee Moshling – The Lurgee Moshling is part of a set called teh Yuckies. This Moshling is nuber 049 and is an uncommon Moshling. He is also part of the Sniffly Splurgee species. You won’t have to spend as much time trying to catch him in your garden as Prof. Heff.
3. Hocus Moshling – Hocus the Wonky Wizard is a common Moshling and belongs to the Gurus set. He is number 033 and belongs to the Wonky Wizard and Wonky Wowza species.
4. Hoolio Moshling – Hoolio is number 017 and is part of the RoxStars set. He is consider part of the Creepy Crooner species family and is an uncommon moshling. Hoolio is a fairly new moshling and you can get him by collecting Ecto Gloops.
5. Topsy Turvy Moshling – This Moshling is unreleased so you haven’t seen it yet. Topsy Turvy is a rare Moshling and is considered a Tardy Timer species. It is number 119 of all the Moshlings and is part of the Nicknacks set. Make sure to look out for him in the future.
We will always be updating this Moshi Monsters New Moshlings page so make sure to keep checking back to find out the inside scoop of you new favorite moshlings.